We are a workplace like no other. The work we do makes a difference. Our ideas are valued. The way we live matters, both on and off the job. Agape Consulting Group employees are a tight knit group that are talented, extremely motivated and committed to making a difference both inside and outside of work. We are a fast-paced, exciting and forward-thinking company with driven professionals whose work is not only to grow our business, but partner with our clients. We have a commitment to excellence, yet we have an informal and fun environment, and a core mission to bring out the best in our employees. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We’re always searching for amazing people to join our team. Take a look at our current open roles.
- Act as an extension of the sales and marketing team.
- Work with marketing and sales to help get the company’s name in the public via social media, events, campaigns, etc.
- Support social media and website efforts along with updates.
- Help coordinate marketing plans and campaigns.
- Provide support of templates/content for flyers, brochures, presentations, RFPs, RFIs, etc.
- Keep promotional materials ready; inventorying stock; placing orders; business cards, event materials, file of current positioning, etc.
- Provide support for RFI and RFPs – presentations, proofing, ordering supplies, documentation, supporting templates, etc.
- Entry level to 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (Power Point and Word in particular).
- Experience or potential to write and edit proposals and client presentations.
- Editing, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Create and organize internal technical information for SDLC processes, product features and new technologies.
- Create technical documentation for integration of open sourced products.
- Work with technical staff to write and edit engaging posts for our blog.
- Over 3 years’ experience writing and editing technical documentation and other forms of technical content.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and love to bring order to highly adaptive environment.
- Ability to ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and very busy people.
- Previous experience with and know your way around wikis, blogs, and content management applications.
- Ability to tackled internal and external documentation projects that have made life easier for technical staff of all experience levels.
- Willingness to adjust to changes midstream and are excited about using your creativity to solve problems.
Agape Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.